Nurturing Spirit

This site is totally dedicated for Astrological prediction i.e. Horoscope, Palmistry, Numerology, Tarot Card Reading. Also, astrological analysis for various issues and astrological article for learner will be highlighted. Astrologer Amlan Basu will be fully responsible for this.

Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a professional astrologer since twenty two years. My knowledge is based on clairvoyance, insight, intuition and studying of multiple astrological books. I have done Horoscope Making and Analysis for more than thousand people. Also, I'm doing Match making and Numerological Analysis. I can't give you the guarantee for hundred percent perfect, but the right guideline for your future. My sole aim is to solve my customer problem. I will recommend you the right gems and stones for your future.

I really assured my clients will get the most productive prediction for the following :

Education
Occupation
Income
Marriage
Children
Health
Friend or Foe
Foreign Travel
Loses or Miseries
Special Instincts

RATES :-
1. Basic Horoscope - 50 USD / 1000 INR
2. Detailed Horoscope - 100 USD / 2000 INR
3. Match Making - 50 USD / 1000 INR
4. Numerology - 50 USD / 1000 INR

DETAILS REQUIRED :
1. Name
2. Surname
3. Gender - Male / Female
4. Status - Single / Married / Divorcee/widower/widow
5. Full Mailing Address including Pincode
6. Date of Birth - DD/MM/YYYY
7. Time of Birth - HH/MM ( 0-24 Hrs)
8. Place of Birth ( with nearby well known town/city )

Payment Details
Amount sent through D.D. / M.O. - USD / INRD.D. / M.O. Receipt no., Dated & Name of the Bank / Post Office issuing( also enclose a xerox copy of the D.D. / M.O. Counterfoil / Receipt ).
All the information are must be required so please fill the carefully that form. You will get your Horoscope by courier or registered post or e-mail depend upon your preference.


Please contact or mail with your details to :

Amlan Basu
I/301, Gokul Village (Two),
Shanti Park, Mira Road (East),
Dist. : Thane-401107, INDIA
Tel.: +91-22-28550690
Cell : 9820348093
E-mail : amlan.basu@yahoo.co.in
Website : basuastrologer.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home